Random Thoughts
Monday, April 25, 2005

Dear Tim,
I hung out with some of your friends just a few days ago, some people who I haven't seen in ages. I am bummed you weren't there to spend time with us, but you were too busy hanging out with Jun. I dusted off that old tape of your band, hearing Erik's voice for the first time in years. I saw picture of your wedding day, I remember that day, always thinking you would be there for me for my day. Making sure I pick out the right man, I don't have a clue who that will be but I know who you want it to be, you would definitely be smiling if I picked him but I don't know if that will ever happen. Your wife looked really hot, hell she always does. I am glad you picked her because now I have a friend to play drunk darts with and make sure she is wearing her Jourdas jeans. I gave your son a lot of hugs too, I have always thought Gavin was the cutest kid and always laughed when he wanted me to see his poop. Next week I'm taking Gavin to get sleeves! I saw your best friend Rog, I laughed looking at your old pictures and actually seeing him with hair! I saw some old south jetty stuff, wow it's been so long since anybody ever said anything about that, I always wanted a shirt with the disco ball on it, you don't happened to have any of those lying around do you? I am very honored to know you and be part of you and your family's life for many years, that is why it is so hard to say good-bye. I won't say it to your spirit, only your body. As I have always admired your feet, they traveled on to a new place your life, a place where we only longed to be. You will never be forgotten in my life, that is a promise and I know that is a fact! I still remember the words you spoke years ago when I was in high school, saying a prayer is not what it means to be a Christian, anyone can say it, but it is what you truly do prayer, taking it to heart, to do the actual prayer is what it is all about. Those words I have remembered for many years and I will never forget them, you have truly lived what you taught me. There will be no one that could ever replace you in my life. I hope I find a man like you! A great man of God, husband, father, friend, mentor, and many, many other qualities that is hard to believe one man can possess. Knowing I will have Miki and Gavin still in my life is knowing your spirit is still here. I will take care of them and love them just as you would.
I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!
PS- save a spot for me at the dinner table and give Jun a little ass grab for me!


Posted by: cynthia
Time:3:41 PM
|
:: Profile
Name:Cynthia
Age:26
Album at the Moment: KUPEK
Movie at the Moment:
Food at the Moment: Pita and hummus
Next tattoo:Who knows
TV Show at the Moment: Project Runway
:: Blog Friends
Michel Cicero
Jared Williams
Nathan Stryker
Sara Cameron
Alison Hester
Jared Bangs
Martha Bangs
Jason Brooks
Aaron Brassea
Justin Penza
:: Créditos
Templates 4 you
:: Bands
Snow Patrol
Death Cab for Cutie
Social Distortion
Bad Religion
Avion
Weezer
Cold Play
Dashboard Confessional
:: Clothing
Apolis
threadless
Veja aqui
:: Visitantes

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 June 2007